Thursday, September 25, 2008

HUBBY HERE!

Hi everyone in blogger land! This is Shawn, Steph's better half reporting to you live from the bedroom. I'm pretty tired after my soccer game - we lost by 1 and I only scored one goal for my team. I gotta lose some more weight if I'm going to be a major threat. My ideal weight would be 200. Got 30 pounds to go. The main problem with me losing weight, the reason I got in this spot, is because Stephanie is an incredible cook! I was going to insert a picture of Stephanie cooking right here, but I can't find one right now, but I did find this funny video clip. Enjoy:
I didn't quite get all recorded, but he sings: "Three strikes you're DEAD at the ole ball gaaaaammme"

Well I just realized that I forgot to tell you why I am doing Stephanie's blog instead of her doing it. Well let me just say that she is getting relief from her CRAZED LIFE!!! She took 4 of her girlfriends to Branson to have some fun shopping and movie watching and just having a break from the CRAZED MOM LIFE! I know, I know. I am such a wonderful husband! Thanks. It's no big deal. Actually, I will get my turn next week when I will go with the 5th graders to Camp Classen and be their camp nurse. This is my 5th year to do it and I wouldn't trade it for anything - as a matter of fact, I told my boss right after I took my new job in April that I have to have the first Wed-Fri off in October.

I'm watching the Oregon State/USC game and I am not a bit surprised that USC is coming back.

Anyway, I guess I've entered enough text for you to faaalllll aaasssssssslllllllleeeeeppppppppp. Steph will be baaack onnnn Sundaaay.

TTYL

Shawn

2 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks for your update Shawn. Enjoy the weekend with your girls!

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

How sweet of you. If I let Robert get ahold of my blog he'd write about accounting and auditing and I'd lose my humble following. LOL!
I wanted to tell Steph that I added her blog link to the Mitchell entry. I meant to do that, but just overlooked it. It's revised now.