Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Missing States

So, I stopped by statcounter recently and went to my favorite part. The state/region area. There I can see what state has people who read my blog.

I know, I'm a dork.

Still.

I found something very interesting.

Some states are missing.

These to be exact.

*Alaska
*Arkansas
*Idaho
*Mississippi (okay, that's as fun to type as it is to say!)
*Montana
*New Mexico
*Rhode Island
*South Dakota
*Utah
*Vermont
*Wyoming


So if any of my faithful readers out there have friends and family in any of the listed states, tell them about me!

Yes, I'm kidding.

Well......sort of.

3 comments:

Robin said...

New Mexico? Are you kidding me? You know I'm a faithful reader. However, I read you blog in Google reader so I guess I don't show up in your stats unless I click over to leave a comment, which I don't always do. Anyway, you do have a reader in NM! Love you!

Cozyflier said...

I don't know how accurate Statcounter is!!!

You are too funny though.

Unknown said...

And Georgia too!! I read your blog all the time. How do I get one of those stat counters for my blog?