Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Love

So we've established by now that I have a deep love with all thing Photoshop. I can lose myself in it.

Thanks to The Pioneer Woman and her amazing tutorials I have been really enjoying myself.

This specific tutorial finally made it completely clear how to make the colorized photos happen. I love it how she explains everything so well. Like she's talking to me like I'm 6. Because that's the only way that I can honestly understand anything involving computers.

I still don't feel like I've found the perfect picture to use. Guess I'll have to set that up. Any volunteers??

But here are some of my early attempts.

3 comments:

Jennifer Chronicles (jenx67.com) said...

that is sooooo cool!

deedee said...

those are fantastic - I like all of them!

Renee said...

Stephanie, you did amazing!!! The pictures are beautiful!! Great job!