Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Frog in a Blender??

I don't exactly consider myself a snow cone conissuer...but I can tell a good one from a bad one.

That found me in line with McKinley Saturday trying the newest place.

The names. It's all in the names.

(click for a larger view)

Yes, Frog in a Blender.
Barbie
Tweety Bird
Godzilla
Miami Vice
Spiderman
Nemo
and
Ninja Turtle

But imagine how happy I was when I found my favorite.

Purple Cow.

McKinley chose Fuzzy Monkey
I won. I had the best tongue staining!
Sigh. That's an awful picture of me. Oh well. It had to be done.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Hi, it's my first time here and I just wanted to say that you seem to have so much fun with your kids. I'm jealous, our lives are so busy and my two girls can't seem to get along long enough to actually enjoy time spent together.

Kelly said...

funny names...I would never know which one to pick!!!

Carol............. said...

OK....I'll go for the Sponge Bob!

Cozyflier said...

Whatever happened to simple black cherry?

New sunglasses??