Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can You Feel The Love?

With Valentine's Day fast approaching I need to ask Shawn if we're doing anything. We don't always exchange gifts and I don't want flowers. We also rarely go out and do something. We spend the evening with our girls and get gifts for them. Boy, we're a bundle of romance, aren't we?

A few days ago I stumbled into the bathroom and in the dim light saw what I thought was a little love note left for me. I knew it wasn't Valentine's yet, but maybe he was starting early.So, can you feel the love??

1 comment:

Cozyflier said...

HEE Hee! At least he wrote on it. I just find empty containers and pill bottles on MY bathroom counter and I'm expected to be a mind reader and know that it means to replace, refill or whatever!!

At least you will all be together. Kevin will be out of town working :(

Hugs!