Saturday, November 20, 2010

He Did It!!!!!!!

It took three tries, but my laptop is back together and working perfectly!! My cute little pink laptop is now back on my lap where it belongs. I've missed my little keys, my smaller screen, my cute e-mail program, and my touch pad. And my pictures! Hello to all my folders of pictures!

I have to say how much I love and appreciate my amazing husband for being able to fix it. Just the purchase of the screen and free labor. I of course will reward him in my own way;)

Stay tuned for the finish of my San Francisco trip. Remember when I went there?? It's been more than a month!

But for today I have been requested as the official photographer for a group of freshman girls who are going to their first high school dance:c)

I of course will blog about that soon!

No comments: