Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My New Phone!

I have moved up in the world!  When Shawn got his Evo in December I was not envious at all.  Not one little bit...nope...

I liked my small Hero.

It was hand sized.

I didn't need the bigger screen...or the better storage...or the cool kickstand. 

I was fine.

No really.  I was.

But then something happened.  Reagan was invited to go out of town for Spring Break with a sweet family.  Way out of town.  To the middle of no where.  We love and trust this family no matter what but thought it would be nice if Reagan could get a hold of us if she needed to.  Plus her friend got a phone for Christmas and we knew Reagan would enjoy having one to play on also on the car ride.

Blah, blah, blah.

I got an Evo!!!

It's amazing.  Huge.  Tons of storage.  Runs faster.  And let's be honest here, looks cooler.  Shawn has the black one and I got the mulatto one, half black, half white.  It's cooler than his.  But don't tell him that.  He might not be able to handle it.  Mine is so cool and rare that I couldn't find a picture of it.  I did find this though.  Isn't it cute?  I have of course customized all the screens and downloaded all my favorite apps and quite a few new ones.

Daily Ab, Butt, and Arm workouts?  I have that.

Words with Friends (Stefunkc) and Word Feud (Stefunk)?  Of course. 

Cardio Trainer?  Wouldn't be caught without it.  I got a widget that shows the calories I've burned for the week in the top menu bar.  I'm slightly addicted to it.  I better hurry this post up.  I need to go for a run.

Weather Bug?  Love it.  It can tell me the exact wind speed for the day.  That way I can whine about it on Facebook while doing yard work in it.

Shazam?  But of course.  That has helped me out so many times.  I hear a song, Shazam it, download it from my free music app, and add it to my running playlist.  My life is complete.

And Reagan's is too.  I don't know how though...her phone is so small and has such limited storage:c)

2 comments:

Cozyflier said...

Is this an android base phone? I'm liking Chris' phone, it is an android of some sort! I'm clueless!

Crazed Mom's Man said...

Android's ARE THE BEST!!!